Last update: 21 Aug. 2021
Journal of National Studies on Librarianship and Information Organization is a double-blind review journal with open access. It is devoted to a wide range of topics in the area of information organization and Librarianship at the national level. Our aim is to deliver the best research articles to the community of library and information professionals. This is in line with the mission of the National Library of Iran to undertake the leadership in the area of information organization research and education.
This journal is an ideal platform for researchers who:
• Want their articles to be peer-reviewed in a double-blind manner;
• Prefer their works be published online in the shortest time;
In particular, submissions in the below subareas are welcome:
1) Organization, management, and dissemination of information;
2) Processing, documentation, and techniques of information and knowledge acquisition and management
3) Policies, strategies, tools, and techniques of information storage and retrieval;
4) Theoretical topics in library and information science;
5) National studies about education and research in library and information science.