Last update: 01 Mar. 2021
The process of submission is as follows:
1. Register with our site and complete the form you find there
2. You will receive a password via your email
3. Enter details of your article, e.g. the title, authors name, abstract, keywords.
4. Attach your article File/s
5. If any error occurs, you will receive a notice at the top of the page.
There you see four options: New Manuscript, Submission Needing Revision, Decisions and Guide for Authors.
1. Click on New Manuscript to upload your article. Here, also you can see manuscripts at different stages including incomplete, sent back to author, being processed.
2. You can see manuscripts that need revision, are being revised and declined.
3. You can see the manuscripts needing final confirming by the corresponding author to be published and submissions that editor-in chief has made final decision about them i.e. accept, reject or agreed to be published.
4. Click on Guide for Authors to receive more advice.
Note: After you have submitted your article, you may only make additions an/or changes to it after the editor sends it back you for revising.